Friday, September 23, 2011

"quotations"

i have to come up with a 50 word statement about myself as a designer. 50 words is not much to work with, its been hard! we also needed to have a quote. and there are some beauts out there. i really love A.A Milne quotes as they are relatively funny but have a serious message. and they really make you think. i found a few that sums me up pretty well, but i'm not using them in my final as it makes me look like a scatter brain, which i am, but we don't need everyone knowing that!


“I don't see much sense in that," said Rabbit. 
"No," said Pooh humbly, "there isn't. But there was going to be when I began it. It's just that something happened to it along the way.” 



One of the advantages of being disorderly is that one is constantly making exciting discoveries.



“Pay attention to where you are going because without meaning you might get nowhere.”