Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Easter

Had our first Easter with our wee chicken! It wasn't quite what I expected, but nothing ever is. My parents and the pooch and my sister and her man came over and we all went out to the park/reserve thing for a picnic. We walked around one of the walkways, fed the ducks and played at the various playgrounds around the walkway. We had great weather and a lot of fun. And I was organised for once, I had wet wipes and water and tissues and hair ties and when people needed these things I had them! I’m learning, I have to carry everything in my bag, it’s full of things I never realised one could need on a daily basis, but oh boy are they life savers! From muesli bars to mini water bottles and a spare set of clothes for Miss M. Got some pretty cute pictures too, more to come...