Friday, April 1, 2011

My Muse

Muse: "the goddess or the power regarded as inspiring a poet, artist, thinker, or the like." this is not quite what i had in mind when we were told to find a muse for this project. so now I'm a little confused. i think they meant character... a person, especially with reference to behavior or personality, a person represented in a drama, story, etc. a part or role, as in a play or film. so I've looked through my many albums of ideas and images and i think she is in here... 


I'm deciding between inspired by this feeling and would you like to swing on a star.. somewhere in the middle and the end one. i just cant decide. maybe ill sleep on it.. or what about Sugar Snap. ?!






Baby Bonnie Hood

Colour My HeartBeat

Hold Me In Your Heart

inspired by this feeling

Isn't It Funny How You Didn't Know

Just Keep Telling Yourself Your Ok

One Day My Prince Will Come

Plait My Mind Open

Sometimes I Just Like To Watch The Clouds Roll Past

Pretty As A Picture In My Mind

Sneaking out to see the sun

Sunlight Between My Fingers

Swinging My Dreams True

Vintage Diary Of Memory
Jo Soy Lobon

Sugar Snap

would you like to swing on a star..